woensdag 20 juni 2012

Tree of Life

Gisteren vond ik dit prachtige schilderij van: the Tree of Life.
Zó toepasselijk op mijn blog.
Contact gezocht met Kelly en gevraagd of ik haar schilderij op m'n blog mag zetten.
Bij deze dan......

Artist: Kelly Johnson Painter of Life
Medium: Acrylic on
Canvas Size: 8 X 10
Artist Location: World

  
ART by: Kelly Johnson ~ Painter of LIFE # 33

My inspiration for this painting came from my curiosity of the Tree of LIFE. I ponder the story of Adam and Eve and their disobedience to their Creator. At that point in time they didn't have a story to follow. They made a huge mistake by not listening to what God had spoken to them and great discord came from that lesson to them.

Today we get to read the story and see the outcome, and we still disobey the commands of our Creator just as Eve did in the beginning and Adam followed and we are still following today. I wonder why we still disobey?

And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight,
and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden,
and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
In the Hebrew Bible the tree of life is symbolically described
in the Book of Revelation as having curing properties:
"the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal,
flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of the great street of the city.
On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit,
yielding its fruit every month.
And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations."
Revelation 22:1-2

12 opmerkingen:

Jedidja zei

Wat mooi! Complimentje voor de creatieve maakster van dit schilderij!

Cathy zei

The song and painting are beautiful! And so is our LORD!!! ♥♥♥

mylittlecottage zei

hi friend i saw you need a grab button on your blog shall i make one for you with the picture of tree of life? its easy let me now

Denise zei

Very beautiful.

KellyJohnson PainterofLIFE zei

awe thank you sis for the beautiful post of my work inspired from our CREATOR and MAKER.

You have blessed me...*smiling*

for more ART visit:
http://spirit-press.blogspot.com

Hope zei

Is this your blog button? I was going to add your button to my "Mailbox" side bar if you have one.

:)Hope

Hope zei

I added your blog button to my "Mailbox" blog side bar.

:)Hope

Kelly Johnson zei

Hello my friend...I have closed my blog temporarily to refresh my work and update my e-mail etc.

Please join me again once I am back...will let you know...*hugs*

and thank you for this blog post spot...*smiling*

Kelly Johnson zei

Hello my friend

I would like to continue the friendship. I have updated my blog. I am in the process of changing all my web sites to Painter of LIFE Kelly Johnson.

*hugs*
http://www.painteroflifekellyjohnson.blogspot.com

will be posting the tree of life soon....i am adding all my paintings in the order of how i painted them.

Kelly Johnson zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
Kelly Johnson zei

here is my updated tree of life page
http://painteroflifekellyjohnson.blogspot.com/2012/07/32-tree-of-life.html

and my new updated and refreshed blog would love for you to join me again as a friend!

Kellys Page zei

Hello, and ty for keeping my painting here all these years...:)

2017 is my year ~ my new page and website
Artist Kelly Johnson Painter of LIFE
@ Messiahs Disciple
http://www.messiahsdisciple.com