zondag 2 december 2012

I work for a King



"I work for a King. He has put me in charge of his home. When He comes to see how I have managed His possessions and His children, I do not want to be found wanting. I want to do my best. Everything I have is on loan from Him. I have room and board and a job to do, but it is all for Him. Therefore I want to dress my best and do my best in all my work. I also want to be creative, for this is a sincere attempt to glorify Him and His beautiful creation. How I manage my home is a form of worship to Him."

-Lydia Sherman,

5 opmerkingen:

It's me zei

Wowww....hier word ik stil van....wat een goed werk doen jullie...samen met de Heer...wandelen met Hem is toch het beste wat je kunt doen....fijne zondag verder...liefs van mij...xxx....

Jedidja zei

Ik wens jullie heel veel zegen toe. Mooie blog om te lezen en heel bijzonder ook dat bepaalde dingen afvallen en iets anders wordt bevestigd. Wees een zegen :-)

Denise zei

Always enjoy your blog.

Dee zei

You and your husband are such an inspiration to me...my daughter-n-laws mom use to have a day care for moms and dads who worked and could not afford child care. She taught church lessons to the children and provided them a good meal. They now own a store where they let people bring and sell things to help with their household budget. God has a plan...just do not rush ahead of him :)

Yvonne zei

Wow! Wat mooi! Alles wat we doen, doen we voor onze Heer, onze Koning! Zo goed om daar bewust van te zijn.